An Object that describes me as a person

A Pearl


A pearl symbolises love, success and happiness. 
I love those who are close to me
I aspire to be successful
and
I'm just a happy person!!

You don't get a perfect shaped pearl....just like i'm not perfect!
Through my imperfections I learn in order to succeed and be happy (other characteristics)

Pearls come in a variety of colours for example pink, orange, white, black, blue and many more...which represent a variety of my moods...good and bad!
These different colours all have different characteristics. An orange pearl best describes me as it characteristics are... social, playful, warmth, desire, emotional, courage, success, relationships, power, happiness, strength, authority, endurance and stimulation.

So thats just me... a little pearl!!


What is Soul? Below I have created a mood board about I think Soul could mean...

Post a Comment